Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Collection 3: Chaos Pack is an application by Infinity Ward. Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Collection 3: Chaos Pack was first published on . Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Collection 3: Chaos Pack is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.About This Content With its third DLC Collection, Mode...
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Collection 3: Chaos Pack Review
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Collection 3: Chaos Pack is an application designed by Infinity Ward. Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Collection 3: Chaos Pack was first published on . Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Collection 3: Chaos Pack is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
About This ContentWith its third DLC Collection, Modern Warfare® 3 drops a combat-heavy care package of Special Ops Chaos mode, 4 new Special Ops missions, and 3 Face Off maps for the ultimate trifecta in solo and co-op gameplay. High-altitude Special Ops challenges put tactical skills to the test, with players navigating armed drones above a Russian destroyer and evading RPGs from the roof of a helicopter-swarmed hotel. Upping the ante further, Face Off firefights pit players head-to-head on a six-lane stretch of desert highway, at an abandoned crossroads near a New York overpass, and near the path of a violent tornado.
- Special Ops Chaos Mode: A whole new way to play Call of Duty®, Special Ops Chaos mode delivers the ultimate in arcade mayhem. Experience truly heart-pounding and adrenaline-fueled action while competing for high scores in Resistance, Village, Underground and Dome. Chain kills together against a never-ending onslaught of enemies to increase your combo multiplier and earn performance enhancing perks. Choose your route through each map to optimize weapon pickups, attack, and escape options. Play solo, split screen or online with a friend to take out as many enemies as possible before they take you down or the clock hits zero.
- Face Off - Intersection: A New York bridge overpass provides the backdrop for this all-new “Face Off” map in which an ultra-condensed 2-block battle zone allows players to fight on the first and second floors of surrounding apartments and bombed-out bodegas.
- Face Off - U-turn: A bombed-out, gridlocked highway provides a perfect backdrop for combatants on this all-new “Face Off” map, where oil fields burn black high above six-lanes’ worth of abandoned cars, buses and paths for attack.
- Face Off - Vortex No storm shelter can keep you safe in “Vortex,” the all-new “Face Off” map that places you just outside the danger zone of a devastating tornado.
- Special Ops Mission - Arctic Recon: Requiring surgical precision by air, land, and sea, this new Special Ops mission tasks you with destroying a Russian battleship by planting beacons for an air strike. Take control of a recon helicopter to reveal the beacon locations before fighting off forces on the ground to ensure the ship never leaves port.
- Special Ops Mission - Vertigo: The luxurious “Oasis” hotel in Dubai hosts the latest Special Ops mission, in which players must use laser-guided RPG’s to dispatch waves of helicopters. Utilize rooftop advantage to defend from waves of enemies, before parachuting to a ground-level exfil point.
- Special Ops Mission - Light 'em up: A VIP has been captured and detained within Makarov’s castle, and it’s up to you to breach the fortress and get him out. Take control of a small helicopter, secure the hostage, and evacuate before dawn’s first light in this new Special Ops mission.
- Special Ops Mission - Special Delivery: Deep behind enemy lines, an allied flight crew helplessly awaits their fate at a nearby crash site. Pairing up a soldier on the ground and a helicopter gunner equipped with care packages, the Special Ops mission objective is to overcome the enemy resistance and rescue the allied crew.